We are beginning our end of the year instrument and equipment cleaning and check in procedures. Please read closely for important dates and information.
Turning In Tappan owned instruments
- Students must fill out this google form with an adult at home. This form is due when you turn in your Tappan instrument.
- ALL INSTRUMENTS MUST BE CLEANED AT HOME BEFORE BEING RETURNED!
- The cleaning checklist can be found in the instrument cleaning assignment in Schoology.
- Due to construction, we do not have access to our normal cleaning station. If school instruments can be cleaned at home that is preferable. At-school instruments can also be cleaned at school during advisory by appointment only with Ms. Stout.
- Make sure you are returning every piece of equipment received at the beginning of the year.
- Tappan Instruments must be cleaned and turned in to school by Monday May 23, 2022 for 6th and 7th graders and Wednesday May 25 for 8th graders.
Renting a Tappan Instrument Over the Summer
- If your student would like to use an AAPS instrument over the summer, you will need to register to rent the instrument through the AAPS Summer Music Program (go to https://www.a2schools.org/domain/2218 and scroll down to the bottom to register). Current eighth graders must contact their high school directors before the end of the school year regarding instrument rentals for summer.
- Send Ms. Stout the receipt as proof of payment via email (scholarships are available)
- These instruments will be available for pick up by Wednesday, June 8th
If you have any questions, please email Ms. Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org.