REMINDER: Everyone should turn in their band books, regardless of what is listed below for instruments.
Who should return instruments?
– All 8th graders not continuing music in High School
– All students not continuing with music at Tappan next year
– All students not returning to Tappan next year or are unsure
– If your instrument has damage
– If you are continuing with music but would like the school to hold onto your instrument over the summer.
Who can keep their instruments?
– 6th, 7th graders continuing music at Tappan next year
– 8th graders continuing music in high school
– All students participating in AAPS Virtual Summer Music
If you plan to keep your AAPS instrument over the summer, you MUST let your teacher know before your drop off day. We understand that you might not be able to make your drop off time. If this is the case, please communicate with your Tappan music teacher directly via email.
RETURNING YOUR INSTRUMENT:
One student & family member will be allowed in the building at a time. After retrieving your materials from your locker, your last stop will be the music rooms on the second floor. Please place your instrument in the designated area in the band or orchestra room and follow the traffic flow directions. After dropping off your instrument, take the stairs at the end of the music hallway to exit the building.
Friday 6/19 – 6th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Monday 6/22 – 7th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Tuesday 6/23 – 8th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Please bring your choir folder on your drop off day. There will be a bin for you to drop off your music along with your other school materials.