All work should be turned in and submitted by tomorrow at 12pm. The Band Google Classrooms will be archived at 3:00pm tomorrow. This means students can see the google classroom, but they will be unable to post or submit work after this time. PowerSchool will have a final update for band and music tech tomorrow by 3pm as well. Please email Ms. Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Parents and Students, please be on the lookout for an email next week regarding BAND BOOK and SCHOOL INSTRUMENT turn in. Below is more information regarding that was sent to you previously:
Beginning on June 19th, Tappan will be asking all students to return school-owned materials, including instruments on the following days:
Friday – 6/19 – 6th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Monday – 6/22 – 7th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Tuesday – 6/23 – 8th grade – A-M 9:00 – 11:30 am / N-Z 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Please do not forget that all band books need to be returned to Tappan regardless of whether or not you’re keeping your instrument for the summer. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Stout (email@example.com). Also, if you have a personal instrument still at school, you need to come and pick up during your scheduled time.
Who should return instruments?
– All 8th graders. All 8th grade instruments need to be returned unless you are enrolled in a high school ensemble and need/want an instrument over the summer.
– All students not continuing with music at Tappan next year
– All students not returning to Tappan next year or are unsure
– If your instrument has damage
– If you are continuing with music but would like the school to hold onto your instrument over the summer.
Who can keep their instruments?
– 6th & 7th graders continuing music at Tappan next year
– All students participating in AAPS Virtual Summer Music
If you plan to keep your AAPS instrument over the summer, you MUST let your teacher know before your drop off day. We understand that you might not be able to make your drop off time. If this is the case, please communicate with your Tappan music teacher directly via email.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Have a great week,
-Ms. Knowles, Mr. Alcocer, Ms. Stout, & Mr. Beery